Every Season Prayers
Are you ever at a loss when it comes to what to say in your prayers?
Every Season Prayers offers a treasure trove of prayers that will lead you into a more intimate relationship with God. Topically arranged so you can easily find the sentiments that match your needs, this delightful book includes prayers for:
· everyday concerns, from health and relationship issues to expressing gratitude
· voicing our feelings, stories, and struggles to God
· listening to the heart of God
· congregational confession and worship
· Advent, Lent, and Passion Week
· and more
No matter what your season of life or your daily reality, you will find a prayer you can lift up to God.
About the Author
Scotty Smith is founding pastor of Christ Community Church (PCA) in Franklin, Tennessee. He is now teacher in residence at West End Community Church (PCA) in Nashville. He is the author of several books, including Everyday Prayers as well as Unveiled Hope with Michael Card and Speechless and Restoring Broken Things with Steven Curtis Chapman.