The Case for the Creator for Kids
Did God create the universe? Is the Big Bang theory true? Are your science teachers wrong? Packed full of up-to-date scientific research and eye-opening investigations, The Case for a Creator for Kids gives you the answers and is written in kid-friendly language that is logical and easy to understand.
Get ready, because The Case for a Creator for Kids answers questions about creation that even adults struggle to answer. How did the universe begin? Was everything just created by chance? How can we know?
Based on scientific evidence and logic, The Case for a Creator answers the most difficult questions about creation in a way that a smart, curious kid like you can read and understand. The Case for a Creator for Kids investigates:
- Up-to-date scientific research in cosmology (how the universe began)
- Physics (how the universe functions)
- Astronomy (celestial objects outside our planet)
- DNA (the building blocks of all living things)
You’re learning stuff in school, you’re learning stuff in church, and you’re learning stuff at home about the creation of the world. Now investigate for yourself. The facts are in.
Inside The Case for a Creator for Kids, children ages 6 to 10 will enjoy:
- Questions and definitions of terms for further investigation
- Illustrations and stories to think about and discuss
- Eye-opening scientific investigations into cosmology, physics, astronomy, and DNA
We Also Recommend
The Westminster Shorter Catechism in Modern English